Wednesday 4 March 2015

Magazine Cover Layout





This is my first layout idea for my magazine cover. I like this one the most because it uses a similar layout to existing products. The magazine cover below shows an existing product with a similar layout to this one. I think this layout shows the information well allowing enough space for the main image and headline, as well as cover stories. The only thing this layout does not have is secondary images.













This layout is similar to the first but has the film title higher up where it will catch the attention of the readers more easily. Having it in the middle means that it will be one of the first things that the audience sees, which is good as the aim of the magazine cover is to advertise my film. Although good, this layout does also not leave room for any secondary images, which may be an issue.



Finally this layout is similar to the second one but this time allowing room for secondary images. Although these take up the space of two cover stories, these images can have writing on them leading into other stories, so they can have the same info as cover stories, but with an image. I have also added a footer on this draft as I felt like this could be a good thing to add just to add some extra information about what is included in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment